Note: This is a blog about Sold Out After Crisis. (Click Here to visit the Official Site)
Damian Campbell is a survival expert who has spent years studying survival topics such as long-term food storage, water purification techniques, alternative sources of power, emergency medicine, and backyard gardening.
When he began writing this guide, he started by creating a list of foods to stock up on. The problem was that list was pretty long, and some of the foods were difficult to store. In the interest of keeping his guide as simple as possible, he narrowed the last down to 37 vital food items that everyone purchase now before it’s too late. To learn more, watch the video below:
Sadly, the average American has no idea how bad things really are. The media would like to pretend everything is okay, but in reality, we are facing more danger now than we have in decades. Farmers are running out of acreage, old sources of drinking water are drying up, terrorists are more common than ever, and deficit spending is draining our economy and could easily lead to hyperinflation.
That’s why it’s so important to be prepared. If you wait until the crisis is at your doorstep, it will be too late because by then, the public will have emptied the stores. A lot of people don’t know this, but grocery stores only keep 3-4 days worth of food on hand. And when disasters strike, that food is gone in just 3-4 hours! It’s happened many times before.
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- If there is a crisis in your area that closes all the stores, how long will you and your family be able to stay at home before you have to venture out in search of food? Remember, even if there is food out there, you’ll want to stay inside to avoid the mobs and looters.
- Everyone needs at least two liters of water a day. Without water, you would die in just 1 week. If a nuclear disaster or a terrorist attack contaminates the water supply, how long will your drinking water last?
- If energy becomes so scarce that there are rolling blackouts or worse, how will you store cold food, cook meals, heat your home, light your home, or run your air conditioner?
- Do you really believe the government or even well-meaning local groups such as churches will actually be able to help everyone? Just by looking at a few examples from history like hurricane Katrina, you’ll find out otherwise.
In most disasters, people end up having no choice but to become government refugees. I can assure you, that is that LAST thing you want. Most governments are not equipped to deal with all the people that need help. People are crammed like cattle into gymnasiums and oftentimes there is not enough food to go around. For example, after the tsunami in Tohoku, Japan, hundreds of thousands of people went to government refugee camps where several died. Do you think a FEMA camp will be any better?
Of course, you could run to the store now and buy rice, beans, and canned foods, but consider the nutritional value of typical “survival foods.” If you have to live off of your food supply for weeks and aren’t getting proper nutrition, you’re liable to feel tired, get sick, or develop some other disorder, and that’s the last thing you want in a survival scenario. Even after the SHTF, you want to make sure you’re getting a well-balanced diet, and that’s what makes Damian’s list of 37 food items so great. You get all the ingredients necessary for delicious and healthy meals.
Don’t think that I’m going to suggest MRE’s or anything like that. Those aren’t even on the list because honestly, they’re not all that healthy. Besides, they’re WAY too expensive for the average person. The good news is that it’s possible to stock up on food without emptying your savings account.
Here’s What You Need To Know:
- The most important food item you can buy and what makes it so crucial.
- How to store your food so that it will last for years.
- Where to store your food so burglars won’t find it.
- How to make sure your storage food is safe to eat.
- A certain alcohol everyone should have on hand, even if you never drink.
Some people might think it’s crazy to be so prepared. To me, it’s crazy not to be prepared! Considering how dangerous the world has become over the last ten years and the fact that our government is spending us into oblivion and is no longer properly equipped to even deal with natural disasters, it’s nuts not to be prepared for the worst. Besides, as long as you regularly rotate your food, nothing will go to waste.
And believe it or not, I’m an optimist! I believe that whatever crisis comes our way, the country will get through it one way or another. And if you’re one of the survivors, you’ll be here to help rebuild our nation, be a community leader, and set an example for the next generation. If you found this Sold Out After Crisis review helpful, you can learn more by watching Damien Campbell’s video.